First update: Anderson rolled over last night!! Yeah, pretty exciting except he decided to keep it to himself until this morning when we went to check on him. He has been working on rolling over for a little while now and we've been cheering him on each time he gave it a try. Well, I guess, last night while in his crib he accomplished it because Joe went in this morning and found him on his belly asleep. I thought maybe I'd be the one to miss it but Joe would definately be there to witness it, because that's just how it goes, you spend all day with them and they wait till you turn around or walk out of the room to do something "amazing". I had no idea we'd both miss out!! What a goober! I hope to catch him rolling over again so I'll post pics or a video up as soon as he lets me.
Here's a picture of Anderson enjoying his jumperoo! He really likes it and they are amazing "babysitters". Just kidding! These things are so worth the $$$$, thank goodness we are blessed to have a friend who is letting us borrow it. It's great!

Thats my beautiful "Squeakers"! Grandma's beau!
ReplyDeletexGrandpas loves his little Andy buddy
ReplyDeleteHe is such an adorable little buddy of mine
ReplyDeletethanks for the update my little guys is growing so fast and he is so cute, we love him so much granpa thornock
ReplyDelete