We haven't been up to much lately except packing for our move in April. I know, it's early but I've been told to start early because moving with a child is hard.
Joe is working hard at getting a promotion for the manager position coming up soon. And Joe just started his medication for ADHD so, so far, so good.
Anderson is doing really well. He's rolling around every chance he gets and he is getting more vocal. While sitting in his jumperoo yesterday, he carried on a conversation with himself in baby babble language for almost 20 minutes! He also likes to hit himself in the head, I know, very strange, I think he's just learning how to work his hands. He's getting interested in his feet too, I think he's just starting to realize that he has them and that they are very entertaining!
He has a cold sore, didn't know babies could get them but I guess they do because it's there. I didn't know what one was or really looked like and so I called the nursed totally freaked out like I usually do. She assured me that he's okay, that some people are more prone to getting them than others are and it is apart of their DNA makeup or something like that. So we are treating it with Abreva, which by the way is EXPENSIVE!! And of course, it went on sale for $5 cheaper the day after we bought it!! BLAH!!
Anderson has started eating sweet peas. He likes them. He gets a funny face everytime we give him the first bite but then warms up to it. I'm not sure if it's related to solid foods but Anderson has been in a lot of pain lately when he has a bowel movement (I know, TO MUCH INFO, right!?! ) It's so sad he screams so loud! But the nurse has put him on Karo Syrup. It's seems to be helping. Joe was grossed out when the nurse told us to give him that. I guess, Joe had an experience with Karo Syrup as a child and he says he can still taste that nasty taste still to this day. I don't know what it's like but I'll take his word for it.
Well, here are some pictures of the cutie-ba-tooty, as I call him. Enjoy!
A day at the mall, getting spoiled by Mommy!


He just looked too cute with his mouth open and sleeping. I had to take a picture.

Having fun at Halley's on our play date! We thought it was kinda strange that he was wrapping his legs around the polls, but he is a strange boy sometimes. (Halley's our new friend out here in Rexburg, she works with Joe. She has one boy and another one on the way, so it's good practice for her to have Anderson over to play, and the mommy's like it too!)
My little grandboy is the cutest and I know cute, when I see him he looks like he looking at me. What a handsome and cute smile. I love you Andy
ReplyDelete