


I'd say I definitely got my money's worth here at this school!!! I really made a lot of my time here so far. Can't wait to see if there are any more members added to our family when Joe gets his bachelors.

Us not paying attention, like always.

Joe seems really excited!!

Anderson is enjoying the p-a-r-t-y!


He's so proud of his MOMMY!!!


The typical "crossing the stage" snapshot.
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking over your blog. I am new to blogging and am learning how to market my own. I clicked next blog and yours opened. Would you look over mine and give me a comment?
Thank-you. Roy.
Sorry its taken me so long to say this but CONGRATS on graduating I love the picture of Joe yawn you know it cuz he works so hard :) lol i am just kidding i thought it would make you laugh.. you know since he is up all night taking care of anderson :)
ReplyDeleteHey you have a blog! Your little boy isnt so little anymore! Hows everything going? What are you guys up to?
ReplyDelete