
So, my sister is officially a mother of 3 all under the age of 3! Her little surprise arrived yesterday at 8:46 pm. HE is so beautiful~ that's right! It's a boy and a BIG boy at that! He weighs 10 lbs. 2 oz. (20 inch)!!!!! He is so solid! Just the cutest chubby cheeks ever!! Everyone was shocked at his size. No one had a clue he'd be so big. He was definitely a surprise all around! Tyanna was such a trooper! She was induced at 1:30 and labored for what seemed like forever! It was tough seeing her in so much pain but thank goodness she decided to go for the epidural since she seemed to not be progressing as fast as she normally does. I don't think I could have watched her hurting for much longer. We all relaxed once the epidural was in and waited and waited until . . . he made his appearance! His daddy, Jimmy, delivered him so that was really awesome too! I'm so excited to see him grow to be an even bigger boy! He has yet to be named but no hurry, his parents are researching possibilities as we speak.
Seeing him last night makes me want to have another one sooo bad, but I don't think I'll be as brave as my sis to have 3 kids under 3 or to try and go natural. I just hope she keeps those 10 lb babies all to herself. No thank you!
amen. no ten kids for you. my uterus would want to kill myself. i want a few more but im lucky that i get to wait. toddlers are scary rambunctious creatures and i cant imagine waddling alone and chasing down leila.
ReplyDeletea big congrats to your sister. shes absolutely glowing in those pics. what a happy family. and he's so cute. short and that really helps the chub stand out. leila was just too tall that she stayed petite for a while.
anyways. im glad to see you soon. give a hug to anderson for me