Tuesday, January 6, 2009

B is for . . .

Today I had an appointment with my doctor and he surprised us with an ultrasound of the baby. It wasn't suppose to happen for another month but we were so THRILLED!
It's a BOY! Another one! Exactly what I wanted! Not that I don't love the thought of having a little girl someday, it's just at this time in our lives, keeping the same gender is so much cheaper. Now instead of spending money on clothes, we can put it all towards the items we need, ie a double stroller, a bassinet, a second highchair/booster seat (later on), etc.
The doctor is going to check again in a month just to be sure since the baby is breech and it wasn't a great view. He's pretty sure about what he saw, he's just going to check again to be really sure.

We have been so blessed with an abundant amount of clothes for Anderson. I'm so glad to really put them to good use with a second boy.

I'm sure we will wait again to name this little guy after he makes his grand arrival, but we have thought of some names. We've got a lot of pressure to match a name like Anderson. :) Feel free to give us any and all ideas.

2 comments:

  1. So Exciting! We are happy for you guys... I agree with you on the "cheaper" comment on having two boys. I must be a good role model for you to follow in my steps like that... just kidding. Two boys are great, Ashlee. I can't remember your e-mail, and I want to send you some pics., so e-mail me with it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! congratulations on another boy. you are working your way to a basketball team!

    ReplyDelete