Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday pics - Sorry it's taken so long, Docia.


Joe looks thrilled, my first hint that I was getting an IPOD nano for my birthday. Joe has since admitted that he's jealous, I reminded him that it's half his too, silly!

The ring I received from Mike & Docia (my in-laws). We couldn't get a picture that did it justice, so this will have to do.

Joe decided to keep up the tradition my dad started years ago. Yellow roses on my birthday!

Tami modeling the Hello Kittie ring from the cupcakes.

YUM!!

Getting some help opening my presents.

Making my wish, we'll know if it comes true in about 2 months or so.
Notice the "candle", that's what happens when we are in the middle of a move. We had to improvise with the neighbors lighter.

I found this HELLO KITTIE cake at Sam's and had to have it.

One Happy Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment