Saturday, February 27, 2010

CaBiN fEvEr


So, if you couldn't tell from my last post, I'm losing it with the kids. Anderson has so much energy and Emmett is so curious and they both just want to be busy busy all the time. With the snow still around I can't just let them go out on the grass and play, because there isn't any grass and it's cold ~ and once one is feeling better the other gets sick. So.... I need ideas! Things to entertain these kids and to stop me from losing my mind. PLEASE HELP!

Side Note: Anderson's favorite cartoon is "Tom & Jerry." This cartoon doesn't put me to sleep so I don't mind watching but the "violence" may not be the best for a 2 year old. It is fitting though because the best way to describe Anderson and Emmett's relationship IS "Tom & Jerry."

P.S. I'm kinda cranky lately because I want a date with my husband, is that too much to ask for? I miss date nights with the love of my life and a little uninterrupted quality adult interaction would be nice, too. :(

Oh, and I had to take Emmett to the ER the other night because of a fever that would not break. It got to 103! Well, they did some chest x-rays and tested for RSV and Pneumonia and all looked okay. They put him on steroids for his lungs because of a little inflammation and because of his past lung problem and medication for Bronchitis because he was wheezing. So yet again, the kids and I are not feeling so well and Joe is doing just fine. :)

2 comments:

  1. Since Joe is doing so wonderfully, as soon as he gets home and has an hour or two, take a break! Once a week will totally rejuvenate you and make you not want to shrivel up into a ball and cry. I have those moments; I am totally not judging. Just go get a pedicure, take a nice long walk or drive, go get a bite. Only you, though... And I am telling you, you will probably be a bit disoriented, not knowing what to do with yourself, but it will help. I promise! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So as excited as I am to be invited to your blog....you haven't written in like 3 months!!! Oh Ashley. A couple things: we both have adventure in our title and second, I still think you should spell clan with a "k".

    ReplyDelete