Friday, July 16, 2010

oUr SuMmEr AdVeNtUrEs . . . so far


Here's are pics of when Emmett had to have his eye's irrigated for 15 minutes because Anderson sprayed carpet cleaner in his eyes. I still don't know how or why the carpet cleaner was out and not under the locked sink, but I'm guessing someone, named Joe, does.

Poor guy probably thought we were trying to drowned him. Mean big brother!


Outdoor fun with chalk.

I don't know why this is so fun to do but Anderson and now Emmett LOVE to climb inside the dog crate and play. Sometime together - I don't know how the manage to fit, but they do.

I love those cheeks!!

Face painting at the local Farmer's Market. He "wanted" to be Tom from Tom & Jerry. Which is still his favorite show or as he calls it, "the kitty and the mouse"

These pictures are from today. I pulled out the coloring box so Anderson could draw me a picture. Instead he decided to take the black marker and color the table, 3 of the 4 chairs, the floor and himself. Then as I was cleaning up the mess he thought it would be nice to give Emmett the black marker, who then proceeded to eat it. YUM! That was my day in a nutshell.

The red drool going down his tummy is some chalk he found on the floor from the coloring box. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Poor little Emmett! One time John thought it would be funny to die Caity's hair black, it was kinda funny, but I felt so bad when it came time to wash it out...poor girl, I felt like I was hazing her! I love Anderson in the cage! It is so funny.

    ReplyDelete