
If you can't tell, it says, pregnant.
We went to the doctor today and had a second ultrasound to finally get a due date and see the baby. All is going great! The baby is looking perfect and the heart rate is great.
I love this pregnancy! I'm extremely tired but Joe has been such an amazing helper with Anderson and especially with messy diapers! Morning sickness is pretty much just for the morning which is amazing since morning sickness with Anderson put me through, well, hell. I've lost some weight being pregnant which everyone who saw me knows did NOT happen with Anderson. YAY!
When I went into the doc's office today they had me at 10 weeks and 3 days but the ultrasound put me back to 9 weeks and 2 days. So, I have to repeat a week, not bad. My due date is now June 11th. Right in the middle of summer semester! YAY! It should be interesting to see how we work having a baby around going to classes. We were lucky to have Anderson during our off track from school, we'll just have to be a little creative in how we make it all work. But there is still a ton of time before then.
I am going to a totally different clinic this pregnancy and Joe and I feel really good about this doctor. My doctor says that I am a perfect candidate for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean). That made me so thrilled. Exactly what I wanted to hear. So, we are all hoping for the best with this pregnancy and that all goes as "normal" as possible. But, I'm still preparing myself for whatever could happen.
We are hoping for another boy since we have all the stuff for one. Plus, I don't think I'm ready to be a mommy to a little girl just yet, but we'll see.

(*ultrasound photos tend to creep me out a bit)
Oh another baby! Congrats! You guys still in rexburg? We just moved to st george this last weekend. We are both starting the nursing program here. Hope everything is going great!
ReplyDelete