Wednesday, December 24, 2008

He's a big boy!

So, Grandpa & Grandma York gave Anderson a toddler bed for Christmas and the minute it arrived Joe had to run to the store and pick it up. I was going to make him wait until tonight before we would set it up but if you know us, the anticipation of Christmas almost kills us, so I "gave" in and we put it together.



I'd say it's a sure thing . . . Anderson LOVES it! He's just not ready to sleep in it. But he's got time to learn before he has to relinquish his crib to his little baby sibling. I found the bedding for super cheap, as in, $7 on clearance about a year ago and it works perfectly with the Winnie the Pooh bedroom theme. Anderson even helped me make the bed!

To break in the idea of being a big boy we sat him in his new bed and daddy read his favorite story, The Giving Tree, to Anderson. I actually hate that story, it makes me cry every time I hear it.
THANK YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA YORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment