Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow, Snow and More Snow!





Star loves the snow! She always has. Ever since her first snow fall in TN she loves to jump around in it and shove her nose in it and eat as much of it as she can. She looks pathetic in the picture but that's just her. The snow on her chin is the evidence of her love for it.


So, it's no big news that we get a lot of snow in Rexburg. But I thought we'd post some pictures of our playtime in the snow yesterday just to give people an idea of what it's like here.


Here's my first pregnancy picture. I'm 15 weeks & 5 days (to be exact). Joe says I look pregnant, I think I just look fat. You decide, but don't you dare tell me what you think, I'm not emotionally stable to handle it.

I don't quite understand it but even with the snow everywhere and the wind making the cold so much well, colder, I am HOT all the time.

Joe and I argue over me opening the windows in the apartment and turning off the heat because while everyone is so nice and toasty, I have beads of sweat dripping down my face. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be pregnant now than in the summer, like I was with Anderson, it's just so strange. I never zip up my coat either, if I wear one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment