
The baby is measuring right on schedule in every way. The doc predicts that he'll have short legs, go figure, so does his brother and daddy! You can't tell much now, because he hasn't started packing on the baby weight that much, but the doc estimated that he'd be about 8 1/2 lbs term. I'm hoping his prediction is right, any bigger and I might not be able to go through with the VBAC. We are crossing our fingers.
I'm also measuring right on time with my due date so that makes me feel great, even though, people look at me like I'm due in a month or two. I guess I just like to show off my belly more than most! I've heard from others that I'm not carrying this one the same way I did Anderson, so maybe it's not as bad as I think because, I know, that belly was bad!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Joe felt the baby kick finally! This little guy has been rather shy even to me. He likes to keep to himself, but while we were waiting for the ultrasound he started acting up and Joe was able to see and feel him kick. I can't wait till Anderson starts to notice the kicks.
Anderson kissed my belly today, twice, sooooo cute! We talk about his brother a lot and how we are going to love him so much. Well, I'd say kisses from Anderson are a good sign! I think it's helped that we've purchased the bassinet and the double stroller and a couple little outfits (just for fun). Anderson has been investigating all the "new" items and he's opening his mind to the idea. Plus, the stroller is half his, as I explained to him, so I think that made things go over smoother.
Oh, the baby isn't breech anymore! I've noticed a difference in the last couple of days that I've had a little more "breathing room" so I had a feeling but it was great to know for sure.
**Sorry no real pics, but Anderson's learned to climb up EVERYTHING so I don't have much time or energy to get out the camera to capture his little/daring "precious" moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment