We set the date to do the next ultrasound where we find out the gender . . . 6 weeks! Those few weeks seem like an eternity away and a whole lot of worrying in my future. I just need to keep thinking positive. Joe says I'm not as attached to this pregnancy like the other 4. I'm more withdrawn. I think I'm just trying to protect myself from getting hurt.
Joe's parents were in town for a few days and flew back to Tennessee today. We spoke about the baby more while they were visiting then we have so far this pregnancy combined. It was good to see that others are excited but I did have a few nightmares about the baby because it seemed like reality just kinda slapped me in the face this week.
Here are a couple ultrasound pics:
![]() |
| Front on view of baby's face and body |
![]() |
| baby's profile |
Here's my 12 week baby bump:
And yes, I just look fat(ter) but hey it's a bump and I'll take it.
Side note: I just want to give a shout out of Thank you to my Brother-in-law and his wife Amy. They gave us their baby swing and I am SOOOO excited! We've never been able to afford such a nice swing and we were gonna try and splurge this time around for one . . . but no need, they just gave it to us. Eeeek!!
It even matches our jumperoo! PLUS, it plugs into the wall - holy wow! I can't wait to put it to good use!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!



Yay for heartbeats! Thanks foe the updates!
ReplyDelete