
I had another ultrasound today! It was a more detailed ultrasound for them to do the genetic testing. Since my dates have been off, my due date has been unknown. Well, it's official . . . December 17th! The day before our 7th anniversary.
From the ultrasound they were able to see that it was too early to do the testing so I get to go back in 2 weeks. Yay, I LOOOOOOVE seeing my baby and getting more pictures!
I also heard the heartbeat since the ultrasound last week was just a quick check and I didn't get to hear it but WOW, it was beautiful!!!! (161 bpm) I could listen to that sound for hours and hours. I've always said it's my favorite sound in the world and it still is. :)
Ahhh, that should keep me on an emotional high for a few days.
Ultrasounds have never made much sense to me. They all look like a huge blob of static. I like to pretend that I know what's what so it makes it fun to guess what's the head and what's the butt. The baby was moving around and doing a little dance. ~~~~Perfection~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment