Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blessed

I am overflowing with joy!! My life cannot possibly get any better at this moment. I am overwhelmed with all the love my husband and I have for each other. We click. We really never argue. It's just pure bliss.
My children are such a blessing!! It hard to count how many blessings have come my way since they have arrived into this beautiful and adventurous world. My oldest son has Aspergers\Autism and life couldn't be more sweet and simplified. We have such a great bond and we communicate so smoothly. Having 3 children is beyond simple. I never thought life could be so organized, relaxing and peaceful. I would say I suffer from Schizo affective disorder but really there's no suffering at all. It's really a blessing. My life is filled with love and happiness and I feel so content with all that I've been blessed with. I am truly overjoyed!!!!!

Ummm, sure.

Most of what is written above is true and not completely sarcastic. I have been blessed beyond measure throughout my life, my husband and I have possibly the best relationship I could ask for, and I'm incredibly blessed to have my children. Now, the sarcasm. I have yet to find anything simplified when dealing with Aspergers\Autism and communication in that area is rarely smooth. Not yet, at least. Having 3 kids is some crazy stuff, and throwing schizo affective into the mix doesn't help the equation either. And whether that's a blessing or not is still up for debate.

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment