So the day after we moved or so Grandma Paula came to "ice"berg to visit for a day and a half for our graduation for our Associate of Science degrees. Joe and I both thought it would be fun to walk together at this graduation since we are sure to not get another chance to on our Bachelor's. So, why not. I thought about inviting mom because she is sooo crazy about her daughter getting her degree that she might want to see for herself that I really am working towards the end result. Plus it was an excuse to have family visit, which we LOVE by the way. So, Anderson "crawled" (a little help from mommy) into bed with grandma for a quick nap . . .
Ahhh, cute!
So, next we graduated which we don't have pictures of at the moment, we'll post them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment