Well, it's really Joe's new car. The minute he saw it he knew. It was like love at first sight! I talked the guy down to $550 and we were set. The guy said it was a 1980 . . . it didn't look like it but okay. I looked at the title and it read a 1990. So, we'll believe the title. It's a Buick Le Saber. I think it's a boat and well, I don't think Anderson thinks very much of it right now (he has yet to ride in it) but Joe is in love and so were good with that. It has power everything which isn't that important to me just a plus. But it does have A/C and cruise control which I like. I also like that it has a middle seat belt. Weird, I know, but the 2 other cars we test drove didn't and I don't like the idea of Anderson not being in the center backseat. What a mom, right? Joe's worried about if it has a CD player or a tape player at that and I'm thinking about where Anderson's car seat will fit safely. Funny how far we've come from Joe wanting his supped up sports car and me wanting my Dodge truck.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Our "NEW" Car!!
Well, it's really Joe's new car. The minute he saw it he knew. It was like love at first sight! I talked the guy down to $550 and we were set. The guy said it was a 1980 . . . it didn't look like it but okay. I looked at the title and it read a 1990. So, we'll believe the title. It's a Buick Le Saber. I think it's a boat and well, I don't think Anderson thinks very much of it right now (he has yet to ride in it) but Joe is in love and so were good with that. It has power everything which isn't that important to me just a plus. But it does have A/C and cruise control which I like. I also like that it has a middle seat belt. Weird, I know, but the 2 other cars we test drove didn't and I don't like the idea of Anderson not being in the center backseat. What a mom, right? Joe's worried about if it has a CD player or a tape player at that and I'm thinking about where Anderson's car seat will fit safely. Funny how far we've come from Joe wanting his supped up sports car and me wanting my Dodge truck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment