
Such beautiful markings!!

(she's the small one closest to the back of the photo)I think I've earned this fantabulous title for the month and maybe year! While browsing the beautiful Bulletin Board, that Joe always complains is sooo dumb, I found my daddy's absolute perfect dream kitten.
Long story but when My dad and ex-step-mom split sheets she kept the cats including my dad's beautiful, affectionate, food loving, very fat cat, PJ. We'll he was heartbroken so he's been searching for, for the lack of a better word, replacement. Well, while searching that useless and stupid bulletin board, that Joe's claims it to be, I found her!!!! She's 7 weeks and a perfect match to good ol' PJ. So, I ran to the guys house and snatched her up, with the man's permission, and brought her home. YAY!!! I'M AWESOME!!! Now, I just have to keep her alive and well with Anderson dragging her around until my daddy-o comes to get her in 10 days!!!

I'd say Anderson is enjoying this New Edition more than Emmett. hmmm? The cat doesn't mind him too much either.
BY THE WAY, I GOT THE CAT FOR FREE!!! WHAT A DEAL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment