I wanted a picture of Beale Street but my sister said it wouldn't mean anything if I didn't have anyone in it so she and Joe hopped in. I agree, Tyanna, it does make the picture more interesting. :)
We ate at the hard rock cafe in Memphis with Joe's brother, his wife and daughter (not pictured) It was fun! My mom added another Hard Rock glass to her collection!
Emmett was just chillin' on the side.
Playing at the park with Dad on his B-day.
He's slowly liking the whole swing thing.
We had cupcakes and Klondike bars at the park. It was so much fun!
I chose the car's theme! Suits Joe.
Anderson was the biggest pain on the plane, but he caught the attention of the flight attendants and the took him on a tour of the plane. That helped a ton!
He spent the first 5-10 minutes of the take off and landing looking out the window says, "WOW!"
No comments:
Post a Comment