After pregnancy I get to feeling, well, like a mom. Not that it's a bad thing, I just don't feel like a hip happenin' 24 year old. So, I go shopping. Which doesn't really work when the cute sophisticated and totally "in" clothes, either don't fit my new post pregnancy bod and/or aren't practical for my hide and go seek, roll around tickle fests, spit up and smudgy fingerprints type of daily duties. Plus, when they do fit they seem to always be just too pricey compared to a box of much needed diapers. So, when that gets me down - I turn to my hair.
I had decided that I wanted to go blond and that I wasn't going to chop it off like I do every summer. I was going to "enjoy" the length in this heat. Well, my sis-in-law came over and we talked it over and we made a plan. After a trip to Sally's, a packet of bleach, some totally cool
red dye and a of couple hours. We were left with Leah's 2 very tired feet and this
hotness:


No comments:
Post a Comment