- I want to have children.
- I want to attend a Depeche Mode concert.
- I want to go on a cruise.
- I want to be married for all eternity in an LDS temple.
- I want to grow old with Joe.
- I want to adopt at least one child, if not more.
- I want to own a modest house, nothing too big that I'll have to spend cleaning all the time.
- I want to tour the pyramids in Egypt.
- I want to stand under the Sistine Chapel.
- I want to stand in front of the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper.
- I want to ride in a gondola.
- I want to laugh and play with my grandchildren.
- I want to serve a mission with Joe.
- I want to attend my children's weddings.
- I want to see my son's serve honorable missions.
- I want to study interior design.
- I want to live to see a cure for Cancer and Bipolar Disorder.
- I want to be fluent in a language. Preferably Spanish or Sign Language (ASL).
- I want to learn to sew.
- I want to own an English Mastiff and/or a Great Dane.
- I want to design our dream home with Joe and live in it.
- I want to attend Joe's graduations for his Bachelor's
- I want to attend Joe's graduation from grad school.
- I want to vacation in San Jose, CA with Joe.
- I want to go to Disney World
- I want to take Joe to Disney Land for the first time.
- I want to get a passport.
- I want to have Depeche Mode played at my funeral.
- I want to overcome my fear of the dark.
- I want to be married once and only once.
- I want to be at and maintain a healthy weight.
- I want to see a play on Broadway.
- I want to get my hair done in all over braids in Mexico.
- I want to attend my children's High school graduations.
- I want to visit the sacred grove.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
On my mind . . . 2.) Bucket list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment