I've been on a little kick lately with trying to find fun family activities to do together. One night at the beginning of August, we were driving around after going to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in the $2 theater. We were still wanting to do something fun so we drove to a bowling alley and took the boys bowling for their first time.
Most of the pictures are blurry but it just shows that we had fun. Joe had a hard time not focusing on teaching the boys the main techniques of bowling but it was a good time to teach daddy a little patience. :) It was a little interesting bowling while pregnant, definitely couldn't pull it off now that I'm farther along. For all of us to play it cost us $10, I was excited about it being so cheap.









wow, I am impressed to see you pregnant bowling! way to go!
ReplyDelete