I have been trying so hard to find time to catch up on this blog. So, it's 8 minutes til 3am and Anderson is still awake so why not take the time to blog? Sure, why not, it's not like I could be doing anything more productive. :)
First off, Emmett's birthday in pictures (from waaaayyy back in May):
 |
| We did a Mickey Mouse themed party. He was really in love with Mickey Mouse at the time. He still is but not as intense. |
 |
| He loved this gift. He was a little obsessed with it at the time. Still loves his Jesse! |
 |
| Cousins |
 |
| If you look close you can see that we did face painting at the party. Unfortunately I was the artist so nothing professional by any means. Notice also, my kids were the ones who wanted nothing to do with the face painting. Party poopers! |
Next up, Joseph's birthday (back in August):
 |
| I like to get a themed cake for every birthday. I think it spices things up a bit. I went with Curious George cake this year for Joe. It just felt right. :) |
 |
| Doesn't that look like it's gonna light the place on fire! Ha ha, just kidding! |
Anderson birthday in pictures (September):
 |
| Anderson has been in LOVE with Eggo Eggo (Go, Diego, Go). I knew I had to get him this cake. It came with toys, BONUS! |
 |
| Mater remote control car. |
 |
| He got a big boy bike! |
 |
| Grandma gave him a bed tent. He loved it. Unfortunately with our boys, it only lasted one night. But he loved it the whole time it was up. :) |
 |
| He loves flashlights! LOVES THEM! |
 |
| Since everyone was out of town on his birthday, we had a little party on the big day and his "big" party a week later. I sent Joe to go and get a cake and he came back with these 3 so I improvised and joined them together to make a Mickey Mouse head shape. We went with it. He knew exactly what it was. Score! |
 |
| Make a wish! Complete with sparklers! |
 |
| Cheese! Birthday boy on his special day. |
 |
| This was our big gift to Anderson for his birthday. We bought him an indoor trampoline. We have read that these are really good for kids with Autism. And if you know Anderson you know he has plenty of energy to spare so what a great way to help with that. Both the boys LOVE it! |
And last but not least:
Our baby girl Star had her 5th birthday in September!
 |
| We bought her a bunch of puppy treats. We also found this awesome puppy ice cream! So cool. We put a candle in it and sang to Star. I think she loved it. She told me . . . ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment