Friday, December 30, 2011

Our last couple weeks in pictures . . . because that's all the time I have.

 




Tatum has decided to be a Drama Queen already! She has apnea so she sports this very cool and stylish sidekick that blares a horrible loud piercing sound when she decides she wants attention and doesn't breath. NICE! We have a love/hate relationship with this monitor. It's is always on and attached and almost constantly "beeps" at us. It draws a lot of attention when we go to her appointments. In all seriousness, we have had some scares but the doctor's hope she can be taken off the monitor in 3 weeks. They hope this is something she will grow out of. Her longest Apnea spell has been 25 seconds. Makes a mother sleep so much more peaceful at night, UGH!


Mommy's Lego creation. I'm TRYING hard at dividing my time equally . . . ?

Tatum has nestled right in to the family. Daddy has nicknamed her Tater. Uncle Jimmy has deemed her name to be Baby Ginger and Manhattan is adamant that we call her Ariel (Little Mermaid has red hair, don't ya know).

New bedding! Mr. Obsess-Much got his favorite . . . MIMMY MOOSE!

Miss Claus


Totally awesome shirt! It says MY HAPPY FACE!! BWAHHAHAHA


I hate feet with a passion, no thank you! BUT, baby feet, I can't get enough. I am almost, not really, embarrassed about how many pictures I have of my kid's baby feet.

Accessorize


Love, Love, LOVE those chins and rolls! Yay for big cute chubby babies!


Perfection!


What a HOOT!  :)

I know it looks gross, but I had to document it. Lost her cord at 15 days old. She's a big girl now!

Melts my heart.

Auntie Ty and Manhattan. Manny couldn't wait to have Tatum (aka Ariel) arrive. I think they are going to have so much fun. Girls have to stick together!

1 comment:

  1. Joe & Ashley, Tatum is absolutely beautiful! And I agree, yay for cute chubby babies. :)

    ReplyDelete