Thursday, December 1, 2011

Prepping for baby . . .

37 weeks & 1 day. Baby is doing good. I'm measuring 41 weeks and the doctor has estimated she will weigh in around 9 lbs.

All ready.

We bought this off Craigslist for $30. The guy we bought it from assembled it wrong so the welding was a little warped from being used like that. With help from my dad, he was able to weld is back correctly and it's been great to have. I wanted one of these so I could have a comfy place to rock the baby and hopefully nurse.


I'm sure it'll have a stain the first day, but I couldn't resist.
 
Clothes . . .
Clothes . . .
& more clothes. :) This picture was taken a while ago. I recently bought an entire little girl's wardrobe from a woman on Craigslist for super cheap to add to this collection too. Our clothes range from Newborn to 3T so I hope we are set for a while.
We bought a baby doll for the kids to practice with, just like we did when we were having Emmett. Emmett seems to be getting the hang of being a big brother already, we'll see how long it lasts.
Our "baby" trying out the swing.
Emmett trying out our Craigslist find for the baby. I think this is a good sign that it's comfy.

Making our nursery wall decor.

Emmett decided to try out the new car seat too.
Car seat stock photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment