I dragged myself out of the hospital here, to go to my ultrasound. It actually was a good idea. We received some great news. My placenta previa has completely fixed itself. I am no longer at risk for hemorrhaging. That's a big stress relief, especially with all the other stress that had been thrown our way recently. She is as beautiful as ever. Her heartbeat is in the 120s and she is measuring at the 76th percentile and weighs 3lbs 6oz. As of now, they no longer need to see me at Maternal Fetal Medicine unless something comes up. YAY! We needed some good news.
I am now up to seeing the doc every 2 weeks. We're getting closer to meeting her. I also met with my baby doc and he's still all for having the c-section on the 13th. Since the boys have been admitted to the hospital I have been having a lot of contractions. The doc says with all the stress it's expected but I do need to try and take it easy. I'm also becoming dehydrated so I need to watch my fluid intake. Seems easier said than done, while taking care of the boys, but I'm working harder at that. They ordered a full Metabolic Panel and a CBC to get an idea of how my blood is doing with all that the boys are going through and how I've been exposed to everything since the beginning. I should get the results back tomorrow (or technically, today).
Update: my blood results came back normal. No reason to worry that the baby and I were exposed to anything. That is a huge blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment